Each summer, Ox-Bow offers 9 fellowship students from competitive schools all over the nation a fully funded opportunity to focus on their work, meet with renowned artists, and grow as members of this unique community. The Fellows live on campus for 13 weeks from May 25 - August 28, where in addition to providing support labor to an arts non-profit will participate in all areas of campus life. By working closely with staff, fellows develop relationships with others who have also made art-making their lives.
Fellowship students are selected on the merit of their work and on their commitment to making inspired and innovative art. The fellowship program is a once in a lifetime opportunity to participate within an engaging artist-run community.
Fellowship recipients receive:
- A studio space with 24 hour access
- Stipend for research and related labor on campus
- Free housing and meals
- Weekly studio visits with visiting artists
- Opportunity to exhibit their work
- Be undergraduate students in the junior/senior year or MFA students
- Have a graduation date of December 2022 or later
- Be at least 21 years old at the start of the fellowship
- Have the ability to work in the United States or have a work visa